Pathfinders Home Learning
- If you child is able to/well enough reading should continue to happen 3 times a week (minimum).
- You can read books that you have at home or the online ebooks from Bug Club Phonics.
- Books linked to children's phonics phase will be uploaded directly to children's Bug Club Phonics accounts.
- Children can read these or listen to the book independently.
- Remember to recap the key sounds in the book at the start and the answer the comprehension questions at the end.
- There are also phonics games and activities to complete on Bug Club Phonics too.
- Children have their Bug Club Phonics login on the inside of their reading diary.
English and Maths:
Below are a selection of English and Maths workbooks for your child to complete if they are well enough.
Complete what is manageable for you. There is no pressure!
Spelling and Mental Maths:
- Continue to practice your weekly spellings and mental maths tests.
- You could also practice the mental maths activities on NumBots or Time Table Rockstars.
- Children's login details for NumBots and TTRS are the same and can be found on the inside of your child's reading diary.
Please complete any of the my choice homework activities that you haven't yet done. This will link in to our afternoon sessions with the topic Happily Ever After.